These GPS Airborne Antenna antennas have been tested to ﬁve DO-160 environmental test requirements (these antennas do not carry TSO or FAA certiﬁcation), including:
• Altitude. RTCA/DO-160E, Section 4.6.1, Category F2.
• Temperature and Temperature Variation Test. RTCA/DO-160E, Sections
4 and 5, Categories F2 and A
• Humidity. RTCA/DO-160D, Section 6. Category C-External Humidity
• Mechanical Shock RTCA/DO-160E, Section 7.0, Category B,
• Vibration Test. RTCA/DO-160E, Section 8.0, Curves C, L, M, and Y
12700 Series Web Pricing Listed Below
These GPS Airborne Aviation Antenna Antennas PCTEL 1270FW 1271FW 1273FW feature a sealed o-ring that protects them against severe environmental conditions for reliable, long-lasting performance. Their radome is constructed of high grade polymer resin for UV and abrasion resistance. They will resist all de-icing ﬂuids, jet fuels, and standard cleaning solvents.
Airborne GPS Antennas Antenna PCTEL 1270FW 1271FW 1273FW
suitable for a wide variety of GPS applications, including vehicle tracking, marine and airborne navigation.
Ampliﬁer Gain / Web Price:
26 dB (Part #1270FW) web price @ $270.00 Each
Passive (Part #1271FW) web price @ $250.00 Each
35 dB (Part #1273FW) web price @ $320.00 Each
Antenna Antennas suitable for a wide variety of GPS applications, including vehicle tracking, marine and airborne navigation.